Drop an Online Course
All drop and withdrawal requests must be received in our email inbox by 5:00 p.m. on the "Last Day to Drop with a W" deadline. Requests received after the deadline will not be processed.
- Check Important Dates to find "W" days for your class session.
- Complete the Schedule Change Form below.
- Send an email with the completed form attached from your myLoneStar email account before the 5:00 PM deadline to OnlineAdvisor@LoneStar.Edu
How to open the Schedule Change Form:
- Right-click the hyperlink below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" to save the file to your computer.
- Navigate to the saved file.
- Double-click the file.
- Fill the file out and save.
Financial Aid Impact
If you have any questions about how dropping a course may impact your Financial Aid, you can contact Financial Aid personnel by phone at 281-290-2700. See the Financial Aid page for more information and a link to Live Chat.
All schedule change requests must come from your myLoneStar email account. Enrollments and withdrawals cannot be processed from a personal email account.
To Drop a Traditional or Hybrid Course
The Schedule Change Form is for online courses only. Contact an advisor at the campus to drop hybrid or face-to-face courses.