Try the following:
- Look for the Student Orientation for Online Courses in the My Courses list.
- If there is no listing for the Student Orientation for Online Courses, please contact the Service Desk for assistance.
- Click on Content.
- Then click on Online Student Orientation in the Table of Contents and then the link labeled Online Student Orientation on the right panel.
- Complete the module.
- View your certificate on the Course Home page in Announcements.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Student ID Number
Call 832.813.6600 (toll free 866.614.5014)
See also Who Needs the Student Orientation for Online Courses.