I attend a 4-year university and want to take a class at LSC; what do I need to do?

Students must transfer to Lone Star College in order to take classes. View information on the transfer admissions process: Transfer to LSC

  • Transfer students can enroll for one (1) term only while their official transcripts are not on file by using the Transcript Waiver form.
  • An UNOFFICIAL transcript is needed along with the waiver form to enroll for one semester while the official transcripts are on the way. 
  • Prerequisites need to be verified in order to enroll. 
  • After that, official transcripts from all colleges and universities are required in order to register for the next term and to have your Lone Star College transcript released.