If an audio is assigned, but you cannot see it or it does not play:
Try the following:
- Make sure you are using a supported browser:
- Wait, 10 minutes after clicking, a large file may be downloading.
- Close all browser windows and try again.
- Try a different supported browser.
- Try on a computer with a wired connection to the Internet.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc.)
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take a screen shot if possible.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll-free 866.614.5014)