If a video is assigned, but you cannot see it or it does not play:
Try the following:
- Make sure you are using a supported browser:
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number to relay to your instructor.
Please have the following information ready:
- The class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001).
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1, etc.).
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take a screenshot if possible.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll-free 866.614.5014)