If you are unable to access your online courses, try these troubleshooting steps to correct the problem.
Try the following:
- Verify your PC or device has Internet access by loading other websites (e.g. www.yahoo.com, www.msn.com).
- Verify the start date of the course.
- Students will not be able to enter a course until the start date of the course has arrived.
- And if instructors have not activated the course, students cannot see it.
- Make sure you are using an approved browser.
- Clear the browsers temporary Internet files. If you are unfamiliar with this process please contact the Service Desk.
- Close and re-open your browser.
- Reboot your PC or device and try to access the course again.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001).
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc).
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take a screenshot if possible.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll-free 866.614.5014)