If you are unable to login to Brightspace or myLoneStar:
- Check your connection.
Confirm you have a working internet connection by attempting to load other websites (e.g. google.com, msn.com etc.)
- If you are unable to load any sites (not just LSC sites) you will need to contact your Internet Service Provider for repair or assistance.
- If you are able to load other websites but still unable to log onto BrightSpace or myLoneStar, please contact the Service Desk for assistance.
- Use Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? links to get your credentials.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your faculty member.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Quiz name
- Quiz due date or date range
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc.)
- Note if LockDown Browser is required
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll free 866.614.5014)