Drop an Online Course
All drop and withdrawal requests must be received in our email by 5:00 p.m. on the "Last Day to Drop with a W" deadline (document link is below). Requests after the deadline will not be processed.
- Drop Date Deadline Guide - Fall 2017
- Complete the Schedule Change Form below.
- Email using your myLoneStar email account before the 5:00 PM deadline. OnlineAdvisor@LoneStar.Edu
How to open the Schedule Change Form:
- Right-click the hyperlink below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" to save the file to your computer.
- Then navigate to the saved file.
- Double-click the file.
Financial Aid Impact
If you have any questions about how this may impact your Financial Aid, you may contact them by phone 281-290-2700 or visit the Financial Aid office at your nearest campus.
All schedule change requests must come from your MyLoneStar email account. Enrollments and withdrawals cannot be processed through personal email.
To Drop a Traditional or Hybrid Course
The Schedule Change Form is for online courses only.
- Contact an advisor at the campus to drop hybrid or face-to-face courses.