Try the following:
- See Viewing Quiz Grades & Feedback.
- If you still cannot find the grade or feedback:
Contact the Instructor
- Email within the course.
- See Using Classlist.
- Use our Contact Directory to locate your instructor's contact information.
- If you have already contacted the Service Desk, provide your instructor with the incident number you received.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1, etc.)
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take a screen shot if possible.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll-free 866.614.5014)