If you do not see a piece of content or any content in your course please try the following steps:
- Make sure you are using an approved browser for Brightspace by D2L.
- See Supported browsers.
- Clear your browser temporary internet files.
(If you are unsure how to do this, contact the Service Desk for assistance).
- Close and re-open your browser.
- Reboot your PC or device and check the course again.
- Let your instructor know.
Contact the Instructor
- Email within the course.
- See Using Classlist.
- Use our Contact Directory to locate your instructor's contact information.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your faculty member.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc.)
- Title of missing content if known.
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.