If your instructor set up an assignment so that you can view Originality Reports or GradeMark feedback, you can use the following steps to locate the results and feedback.
- Click Course Activities on the navbar and choose Assignments.
- On the Assignment Submission Folders page, find the assignment you're looking for and click Unread (or Read) in the Evaluation Status column to access the grade and any written feedback for a submission.
- Click on the colored bar under Turnitin Similarity or the link to View Turnitin GradeMark to view your marked paper in the Feedback Studio.
- The Turnitin Similarity column shows your similarity score. This shows how similar your assignment submission is to other submissions in our institution and the Turnitin database of submissions.
- When you click on the View Turnitin Grademark link you will see the Turnitin Button bar along the right side of the screen. Click the blue dialog button to find the rubric or read instructor feedback comments attached at the bottom of your submission. If your instructor has enabled the ETS e-rater grammar check then you will see the e-rater link as well. Clicking the e-rater link shows your grammar feedback. If you have any questions, please ask your instructor.