You cannot access the content in your course
If you can access your course, but you can not view or access any content, you should take both of the following steps:
- Contact the Instructor
- Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc.)
- Title of missing content if known.
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.