A D2L course may have content that links to third-party content.
If you are missing or unable to access publisher content mentioned in the course syllabus, try the following:
- Email your instructor.
- Read the Getting Started information in your class to see if there is any help for publisher content.
- Check the login page on the publisher's website for a link called Support or Help.
- Purchase an access code from the publisher's website.
- Note from the course syllabus the ISBN number for your book for the publisher's technical support staff.
- View Help Documents for the most common publishers:
24/7 Service Desk
The Service Desk may be able to help you navigate to the publishers' support website.