I want to change my major, who can help me?

Fully-Online students:

  1. Email OnlineAdvisor@lonestar.edu.
  2. Use Request a Program Change in the subject line.
  3. Include your student ID# and the name of the new program or plan, and a working phone number.
    An LSC-Online advisor will contact you.

Other students: