I’m on academic probation, who do I speak with to get re-enrolled?

Academic Probation occurs when the semester GPA has fallen below 2.0 for two subsequent semesters.  Students on academic probation are required to meet with a counselor on campus to discuss a plan for success and get registered for classes. 

See Counseling Services for more information.