If you encounter a quiz question with a missing image, take a screen shot if you can. At least note the question number and the question-wording.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc.)
- The name of the quiz.
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take screen shot if possible.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll free 866.614.5014)