Due to the emerging response to the novel coronavirus pandemic, all LSC facilities are currently closed until May 4. At this time:
- All online courses that started before spring break resumed March 23.
- All other courses that started before spring break will resume April 13.
- All courses scheduled to begin after spring break will begin April 13 or on the scheduled start date, whichever is later.
Your face-to-face or hybrid course may be converting to fully online delivery. Your instructors should be in touch with you to explain what will happen moving forward. You can reach an LSC-Online Advising representative by clicking the button below:
The Virtual Learning Assistance Center is a collection of resources for
online students or students with online course components.
We are here to support you.
How can we help?
Search or browse our support services and resources by using the search field above or the menus to the left. Of particular interest to new online students are the articles:
- Student Orientation for Online Courses
- Online Readiness Tool: Smarter Measure
- New to Online Learning
- System Check Tool
- Technical Support
- Syllabus Search
- Faculty Assessment Information
- Online Proctored Testing (Exams)
- Brainfuse Online Tutoring
- LSC Libraries
- How Do I Get a Library Card?
Help us improve this support site by completing this 4-minute survey.