Summer and May Mini-Mester Classes are Now Open!
Catch Up or Get Ahead!
Search for classes and register today at LoneStar.edu/Registration
The Virtual Learning Assistance Center is a collection of resources for
online students or students with online course components.
We are here to support you.
How can we help?
INFO: Auto-Forwarding for Incoming D2L Emails
We are excited to announce that you now have the option to set up Auto-Forwarding for incoming D2L emails. To set this up, please refer to this article.
Search or browse our support services and resources by using the search field above or the menus to the left. Of particular interest to new online students are the articles:
- Student Orientation for Online Courses
- Online Readiness Tool: Smarter Measure
- New to Online Learning
- System Check Tool
- Technical Support
- Syllabus Search
- Faculty Assessment Information
- Online Proctored Testing (Exams)
- Brainfuse Online Tutoring
- LSC Libraries
- How Do I Get a Library Card?