You can add a YouTube video anywhere you find the Insert Stuff button in a WYSIWYG/HTML editor.
- Inside the WYSIWYG/HTML editor (wherever you are using it: News, Content, Dropbox Instructions, Discussion Prompt, etc.), click on the first button in the toolbar – Insert Stuff.
- Click on the YouTube icon and search for a video relevant to your content.
- If you find the video you want here, select it and click Next. Some videos are not allowed to be embedded. These videos will place a link instead.
If you cannot find the video in your search
- If the YouTube search box does not find a video you already know exists on YouTube, go to the YouTube site and find the video and its embed code.
- Click the Insert Stuff button then click Enter Embed Code to insert the video embed code you got from the YouTube website.
NOTE: You can find instructions on copying the embed code here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en