If you can see the assignment, but it is not clickable, check the range of availability listed below the assignment against your course schedule or syllabus.
If you believe this to be an error, contact your instructor.
Contact the Instructor
- Email within the course.
- See Using Classlist.
- Use our Contact Directory to locate your instructor's contact information.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number if you already have one from the Service Desk.
- If you cannot reach your instructor, contact the Service Desk.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc.)
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take a screenshot if possible.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll-free 866.614.5014)