You can add a video note within your discussion posts to add interest and depth.
Use Insert Stuff to Add a Video to Your Discussion Post
- In your post, click on the [Insert Stuff] icon.
- Click on [Add Video Note].
- You will see a window with a preview of what will be in the video. To start recording, click the [New Recording] button.NOTE: If you cannot begin recording a popup window may be asking if you want to allow D2L to use your camera and microphone. Make sure to choose the correct hardware if there is a choice. (The list will vary based on your hardware and software.)
- Once you have finished recording your video, click the [Stop Recording] button, then the [Next] button.
- Fill out the field with information about your video, then click the [Next] button.
- Depending on various factors, your video may take longer to process. You can click the [Refresh Preview] button until you see the video in the window.
- Once the preview appears, you can click the arrow to watch the video. If you are satisfied with it, click the [Insert] button to put the video into your discussion post.
- You will see your video embedded into your discussion post, and you can continue with your post.