If during a quiz, test, or exam the Save or Submit buttons do not function, contact the service desk before closing the test if possible.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk immediately to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Name of the test.
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, LockDown Browser, etc.)
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take a screenshot if possible.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll-free 866.614.5014)