Try the following:
- Use a supported browser to navigate to the exam and LockDown Browser will launch automatically when it is required.
- Avoid using wireless connections when taking tests if possible. Wireless dropout can cause issues with exams and prevent you from completing them. If you are on a wired connection and LockDown Browser freezes, try the following steps:
- Restart your device.
- Restart the exam and enter LockDown browser. As long as the time limit for the exam has not expired you should be able to continue from where you left off.
- Try a different computer.
If you are still unable to resume your exam contact the Service Desk.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Quiz name
- Quiz due date or date range
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1, etc.)
- Note if LockDown Browser is required
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Contact the instructor regarding retakes or additional attempts.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll-free 866.614.5014)