Remote Testing Process for Lone Star College Fully Online Students:
- Apply for Admissions.
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA). You will receive a certificate of completion when you are done via email.
- Forward a copy of the completion certificate to OL-Testing@lonestar.edu
- Contact the Online Advisor to find out which test sections you need. You can also find information about exemptions on the TSI Exemptions and Waivers website.
- Submit your Remote Testing Request form which is located on the Placement Testing website. Email this form to OL-Testing@lonestar.edu.
- Pay for your exam online through the LSC Online Marketplace.
NOTE: Please do not pay through another campus' Marketplace site.
- Wait for an email from Accuplacer that will include your remote voucher number and instructions on how to schedule with the 3rd party company, Examity. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
NOTE: Examity will charge a $25 fee for their proctoring services. You will pay this fee directly to them, not Lone Star College. This is in addition to the testing fees paid to Lone Star College.