You can add a YouTube video anywhere you find a WYSIWYG/HTML editor.
- Inside the WYSIWYG/HTML editor (wherever you are using it; News, Content, Dropbox Instructions, Discussion Prompt, etc.), click on the first button in the toolbar – Insert Stuff.
- Click on the YouTube icon and search for a video relevant to your content.
- If you find the video you want here, select it and click Next. Some videos are not allowed to be imbedded. These will place a link instead.
If you cannot find the video in the search
- If the YouTube search box does not find the video you already know exists on YouTube, Go to YouTube, find the video and its embed code.
- Click Enter Embed Code to Insert the video embed code you got from the YouTube website.
NOTE: You can find instructions on copying the embed code here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en