The Virtual Learning Assistance Center is a collection of resources for
online students or students with online course components.
We are here to support you.
How can we help?
Search or browse our support services and resources by using the search field above or the menus to the left. Of particular interest to new online students are the articles:
- Student Orientation for Online Courses
- Online Readiness Tool: Smarter Measure
- New to Online Learning
- System Check Tool
- Technical Support
- Syllabus Search
- Faculty Assessment Information
- Online Proctored Testing (Exams)
- Brainfuse Online Tutoring
- LSC Libraries
- How Do I Get a Library Card?
Help us improve this support site by completing this 4-minute survey.