Pages in D2L have been designed so that the layout is similar across all courses.
The Minibar shows from left to right:
- The Lone Star College-Online logo links to My Home. Click on it to see your course list.
- The name of the course you are currently in is next.
- The course list icon brings up a list of your courses and enables you to pin them to the top of the list. Click a pin icon to do so.
- The Alerts:
- Messages alert: Unread mail
- Subscriptions alert: New posts in subscribed discussions
- Updates alert: New announcements, dates, new & updated grades
- Your name and Personal Menu
- Click on your name to access the Personal menu.
- Click on an item to edit settings, view progress or log out.
- Account Settings
- Content: Takes you to the learning materials provided to you by your instructor.
- Grades: View current grades.
- Course Activities: Assessments currently available.
- Class Progress
- Collaboration: Tools that may be used in the course for communication.
- Support: Other provisions available.
- Faculty Assessment Information
- Syllabus Search
- System Check Tool
- Technical Support
- Virtual Learning Assistance Center