Video Note is available in any tool with an HTML editor.
Using Record Video
- From the Attachments area of the tool you are in, click Record Video.
- When the Flash player prompts you to allow camera and microphone access, click Allow.
[This no longer works in some browsers. If you have this problem see note below.]
- Click Record and record your video. Click Stop Recording when you finish recording.
- To preview your video note, click the Play button.
- To re-record your note, click New Recording. If you are satisfied with your recording, click Add.
- Enter a title and description of your video note. The text you provide in these fields becomes searchable if users have permission to search and insert other people's video notes.
- Click Add.
NOTE: If you are unable to record using Video Note, you can create a video file in other software and use Add a File to upload your video.
Using Insert Stuff
- In the HTML Editor, click the Insert Stuff icon.
- Click Video Note.
- Follow instructions above.
- Click Next.
- You can preview the video note before you insert it.
- Click Insert.
- Click Submit.