- Login to myLonestar.edu.
- Click LSC-Online.
- Then click on Go to D2L Courses. (D2L is the company that created Brightspace.)
If your course is an online or hybrid course, you should see it in the course list on the left under My Courses.
You may also see face-to-face courses listed. Many faculty use Brightspace to support their students' learning on campus.
If You Do Not See the Course
- If you have your instructor’s contact information, let your instructor know that you cannot access the course.
- From the D2L Home page, click on Contact Us under Support.
- You can email, call or chat for help.
If the Chat attendant cannot help you immediately, a ticket will be sent to the LSC-Online department. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
24/7 Service Desk
If you cannot access D2L, here is the 24/7 helpdesk contact information:
The Office of Technology Services "Service Desk" is available to support your technical needs and will forward tickets to LSC-Online as needed.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 1-866-614-5014