The access you have to your quiz after you have taken it depends on the settings the instructor has chosen for submission views.
Two ways you can see the feedback for your quiz.
- Navigate to the quiz in Content.
- Click on the arrow next to the name of the quiz and choose View Submissions.
- Go to the navbar and click on Assessments > Quizzes.
- On the Quiz List page, click the arrow next to the name of the quiz and choose Submissions.
- For both methods, view your quiz score on the Quiz Submissions page.
- The grade for each attempt is to the right of each attempt.
- View your answers and feedback as released by your instructor by clicking on Attempt.
- You would see your grade on the far right if it has been published and a feedback bubble if the instructor added it.
- If learning objectives are associated with your quiz submission, they also display here.
NOTE: Grades and statistical information are not available until they are released or published by the instructor. Contact your instructor if you are not able to see your grade or feedback.