You may see a course in your D2L My Courses widget that is similar to the one you signed up for but has a different section number. Instructors may merge similar classes together. Also, due to enrollment, sections may at times be combined by the administration.
- Try refreshing the browser to be sure the page displayed is current.
- See if the section number is listed in your course list in the Student Center in the myLoneStar portal.
- See if the instructor in the D2L Classlist is the same instructor as your classes in myLoneStar.
- Verify your course enrollment documentation, noting the name and section number of the correct course (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001).
Contact the Instructor
- Email within the course.
- See Using Classlist.
- Use our Contact Directory to locate your instructor's contact information.
Contact the Service Desk
Contact the Service Desk to document the problem. The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- The class name with the section number of both the incorrect class and the correct class (e.g. PSYC-2302 1001 vs. PSYC-2301 1001).
Call 281.318.HELP (4357) or (toll free 866.614.5014)