Assignment feedback can be viewed through Class Progress, Grades, and within the Assignments list.
- Click Course Activities on the navbar and select Class Progress.
- Click Assignments under the table of contents on the left side of the page.
- Click the arrow to view details for each assignment you have submitted.
- Click the link to view feedback for that assignment.
- Click Grades on the course's navbar.
- Click the link in the Feedback column to view feedback for a specific assignment.
- Click Course Activities on the navbar and choose Assignments.
- On the Assignment Submission Folders page, find the assignment you're looking for and click Unread (or Read) in the Evaluation Status column to access the grade and any written feedback for a submission.
- Click the link to View Inline Feedback.
- Scroll through your paper and review any annotations left by your professor.