The access you have to your quiz after you have taken it depends on the settings the instructor has chosen for submission views.
To see your grade and feedback for a quiz.
- Go to the navbar and click on Course Activities > Quizzes.
- Click on the arrow next to the name of the quiz and choose Submissions.
To access your submission from Content, click on the quiz link, and choose View Submissions from the dropdown menu.
- You can view your quiz score on the Quiz Submissions page. The score for each attempt is to the right of each attempt.
- View your answers and feedback as released by your instructor by clicking on Attempt #.
- Feedback that applies to the entire quiz is found at the top of the quiz under the title "Attempt Feedback."
- Click the View Feedback link to view feedback for an individual question. If there is no View Feedback link, there is no feedback for that question.
NOTE: Grades and statistical information are not available until they are released or published by the instructor. Contact your instructor if you are not able to see your grade or feedback.