- Login to my.LoneStar.edu.
- Click the LSC-Online tile.
- If your course is an online or hybrid course, you should see it in the course list under My Courses.
- You may also see face-to-face courses listed. Many faculty use D2L to support their students' learning on campus.
If You Do Not See the Course
- If you have your instructor’s contact information, let your instructor know that you cannot access the course.
- From the D2L Home page, click on Support in the Navbar. This opens the Virtual Learning Assistance Center (VLAC).
- Click on Technical Support in the left menu.
- You can email, call, or chat for help.
If the Chat attendant cannot help you immediately, a ticket will be sent to the LSC-Online department. You will be contacted as soon as possible. Please provide your best contact information so we may reach you.
24/7 Service Desk
If you cannot access D2L, here is the 24/7 help desk contact information:
The Office of Technology Services Service Desk is available to support your technical needs and will forward tickets to LSC-Online as needed.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 1-866-614-5014