Submit your file(s) to an Assignment Folder
- On the Content page, click on the assignment name.
Or navigate to the Assignment list in the navbar by clicking Course Activities then Assignments.
- Open the Assignment you are submitting to by clicking on the name of the Assignment.
IMPORTANT: Your instructor may choose one of several options for the submission: File Submission, Text Submission, Paper, or In-Person Submission.
- Click Add a File.
- Select the source location of the file in the Add a File window. My Computer in this example.
- Click the Upload button.
- Locate the file you wish to submit and double-click to add it or click it once to select the file then click the Open button.
- The following file types are accepted by the Assignment viewer.
HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML
Brightspace Learning Environment strips the
RTF, PPT, PPS, PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPTX, XML, XLS, TXT, WPD
JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF
SWF, MPG, MPEG, RM, MP3, MP4, M4V, M4A, AVI, WAV, RAM, ASF, MOV, RA
The extensions MP4, M4V, and M4A allow users to drag entire albums, video podcasts, and movies from iTunes
NOTE: The file size limit is 250 MB.
- The selected file shows in the Add a File window. Click ADD.
Back on the Assignment screen, click SUBMIT to complete your submission.
- Confirm the uploaded files are listed, the submission date and time, and that an email was sent confirming the submission.
- Click DONE.
- Enter the required text.
- Click Submit.
Paper or In-Person Submission
After you turn in your paper to your instructor, click Mark as Complete.