Submit your file(s) to an Assignment Folder
- On the Content page, click on the assignment name.
Or navigate to the Assignment list in the navbar by clicking Course Activities then Assignments.
- Open the Assignment you are submitting to by clicking on the name of the Assignment.
Your instructor may choose one of two options for the submission: File Submission or Text Submission.
- Click Add a File.
- Select the source location of the file in the Add a File window. My Computer in this example.
- Click the UPLOAD button.
- Locate the file you wish to submit and double-click to add it or click it once to select the file then click the Open button.
NOTE:The file size limit is 250 MB.
- The selected file shows in the Add a File window. Click ADD.
- Back on the Assignment screen, click SUBMIT to complete your submission.
- Confirm the uploaded files are listed, the submission date and time, and that an email was sent confirming the submission.