If you cannot see any content, assignments, or assessments, try the following:
- To find a reading assignment or instructions, go to Content in the Navbar.
- Click on Search Topics and insert a word from the title you are looking for.
- Click on Table of Contents to see a full list of topics
- To find course activities from the the Navbar:
- Click on Course Activities > Assignments
- Click on Course Activities > Quizzes
- Click on Collaboration > Discussions
If you still cannot see any content, assignments, or assessments in the course, contact your instructor.
Contact the Instructor
- Email within the course.
- See Using Classlist.
- Use our Contact Directory to locate your instructor's contact information.
- If you cannot reach your instructor, contact the Service Desk.
Contact the Service Desk
- Contact the Service Desk to document the problem and get an Incident number to relay to your instructor.
- The technician will document the issue and provide you with an incident number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Class name with section number (e.g. PSYC-2301 1001)
- Browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox ESR 43.0.1 etc.)
- Note the steps you took so the technician can duplicate the problem.
- Note any error messages exactly. Take a screen shot if possible.
- Provide your instructor with the incident number.
Call 832.813.6600 (toll free 866.614.5014)