How to submit your file(s) to a Group Assignment.
- In the navbar click Course Activities, then Assignments.
- Click the Assignment name.
Your instructor may choose one of two options for the submission: File Submission or Text Submission.
- Click Add a File.
Select the source location in the Add a File window. My Computer in this example.
- Click the Upload button.
- Locate the file you wish to submit and double-click to add it or click it once to select the file then click Open.
- The following file types are accepted by the Assignment viewer.
HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML
Brightspace Learning Environment strips the
RTF, PPT, PPS, PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPTX, XML, XLS, TXT, WPD
JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF
SWF, MPG, MPEG, RM, MP3, MP4, M4V, M4A, AVI, WAV, RAM, ASF, MOV, RA
The extensions MP4, M4V, and M4A allow users to drag entire albums, video podcasts, and movies from iTunes
NOTE: The file size limit is 250 MB.
- Note the selected file shows beneath the Upload button in the Add a File window.
Click the ADD button.
- On the Assignment screen, click Submit to complete your submission.
- The confirmation screen will display the uploaded file name, the submission date and time, and advise you that an email was sent confirming the submission.
- Click Done.
- Enter the required text.
- Click Submit.
Paper or In-Person Submission
After you turn in your paper to your instructor, click Mark as Complete.