How to submit your file(s) to a Group Assignment.
- In the navbar click Course Activities, then Assignments.
- Click the Assignment name.
Your instructor may choose one of two options for the submission: File Submission or Text Submission.
- Click Add a File.
Select the source location in the Add a File window. My Computer in this example.
- Click the Upload button.
- Locate the file you wish to submit and double-click to add it or click it once to select the file then click Open.
NOTE:The file size limit is 250 MB.
- Note the selected file shows beneath the Upload button in the Add a File window.
Click the ADD button.
- On the Assignment screen, click Submit to complete your submission.
- The confirmation screen will display the uploaded file name, the submission date and time and advise you that an email was sent confirming the submission.
- Click Done.
- Enter the required text.
- Click Submit.
Paper or In Person Submission
After you turn in your paper to your instructor, click Mark as Complete.